Terms & Conditions – Daya Wellbeing
Returns & Refunds
- All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable or non-transferable
- Daya Wellbeing reserve the right to cancel and change teachers, events, classes, workshops or other special events without prior notice
Reservations and Cancellation
- All classes require online reservation.
- Class sizes are limited; we strongly recommend you reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
- Online bookings close 15 minutes before the class
- If you make a reservation for a yoga class and fail to attend for any reason, the class will be deducted from your class pass
- Cancellations must be made 6 hours or more before a scheduled yoga class to avoid incurring a deduction from your class pass
Introductory Special Offer
- The Introductory Special Offer made by Daya Wellbeing is available to new client registrations and will expire 7 days from the first class that you reserve or attend. During the 7 days, clients can attend unlimited classes at the Daya Wellbeing Hawthorn studio. Class participation is subject to availability. Daya Wellbeing has the right to cease the Introductory Special Offer at any time.
- The Introductory Special Offer cannot be used for workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- No transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of the Opening Offer for any reason.
10 Class Pass
- All ten class passes expire in 3 months from the first class that you reserve or attend after your purchase of the pass.
- This pass allows you to attend 10 regularly scheduled classes, but excludes workshops, retreats or other special events.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of the 10 Class Pass due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason
Unlimited Membership with or without Student Discount (“Unlimited Membership”)
- The term of the Unlimited Membership is 12 weeks (“Term”). The Term of the Unlimited Membership commences on the date that you purchase the membership. If you suspend your Unlimited Membership during this initial period, the Term will be extended by the period of the suspension.
- This membership allows you unlimited regularly scheduled classes, but excludes workshops, retreats or other special events.
- After the expiry of the Term, the membership will continue indefinitely until you advise Daya Wellbeing via email (email@example.com) that you wish to cancel your membership. Please allow up to 5 business days to process any such cancellation.
- You may suspend your Unlimited Membership by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the dates of the suspension no later than 5 business days before the start of the suspension period. You may suspend your Unlimited Membership for a minimum period of 2 weeks at any time, and the maximum period that you may suspend in any 12 month period is 6 weeks.
- Membership fees will be charged to your credit card or bank account once per fortnight via Ezidebit, our third party biller.
- From time to time, Daya Wellbeing may increase its fees for the Unlimited Membership. Notice of any such increase will be provided at dayawellbeing.com.au. Your membership fees will increase accordingly, with such increase to take effect not less than 2 weeks after the date that the increase of fees is notified on the website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the fortnightly auto-debit. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and incurs additional bank costs. Unfortunately, our third party biller, Ezidebit, is unable to absorb these costs and applies a fee for these failed transactions. The fee is currently $11.90, but may change from time to time. This fee will be debited from your account after the failed payment.
- Daya Wellbeing is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
- If an auto debit cannot be made for any reason, Daya Wellbeing may in its absolute discretion, process payment anytime after the due date upon receipt of sufficient monies in your account.
- Daya Wellbeing may at any time, and in its absolute discretion, cancel the membership, including (for instance) if your auto-debit payments fail for 2 payments or more.
- The terms and conditions or our third party biller Ezidebit form a binding component of your membership agreement. They can be found at dayawellbeing.com.au titled “Download Direct Debit Form”. By purchasing an Unlimited Membership, or attending any class using an Unlimited Membership, you are deemed to have agreed to and signed the Ezidebit Terms.
General Terms and Conditions
- Please note that the door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class for safety and security. No late entry is permitted, so please make sure you arrive early for your class.
- Daya Wellbeing is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason
- Daya Wellbeing is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- Daya Wellbeing does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared.
- There are further and more specific terms and conditions that relate to our Introductory Special Offer, 10 Class Pass and Unlimited Memberships. Those further terms are set out above. By purchasing any of these passes or memberships, or attending any class using one of these passes or memberships, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and agreed with those further terms.
- By attending classes at Daya Wellbeing, you confirm your understanding that classes at Daya Wellbeing may be physically strenuous, and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property damage or death. You also agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Daya Wellbeing, or its directors, officers, employees, consultants or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Back to home